Our organizations provides a variety of direct managed services and consultation for residential, business, enterprise customers, communities looking to form their own broadband co-op organizations, and existing local broadband providers interested in evolving their services through the adoption of decentralized infrastructure technologies:
Broadband Networks and Communication Services:
- Leading and supporting the construction of community based broadband networks utilizing technologies ranging from fixed wireless, open access public WiFi networks, CBRS / LTE, copper, and fiber optic network deployments leveraging decentralized infrastructure platform Althea.
- Providing necessary technical and organizational support and resources for communities to form their own autonomous broadband co-ops, including a wide array of long term remote and local support services to ensure the continued operational growth and success of their network and organization.
- Consultation services for existing local ISP’s to improve and expand their operations through the integration of decentralized infrastructure.
- ISP network management, proactive monitoring services, and advanced operational support.
- 900mhz LoRAWAN ultra-long range wireless networks for IoT sensors and automation device communications via the blockchain-based technology platform Helium.
- Residential and small business VoIP services; mid-to-large size business enterprise-class IP telephony and public branch exchange (PBX) deployment, hosting, and support.
- Decentralized infrastructure engineering, deployment, and operations.
- Consultation regarding the use and adoption of Web 3.0 technologies.
- Delegated Proof of Stake (dPoS) cryptocurrency validator and master node hosting and systems operations.
- Wired and wireless IT infrastructure consultancy and deployments for SOHO, business, and enterprise-class clients.
- Digital and IT security assessments, including on-line privacy and anonymity solutions and hosted services.